Homeward Bound HUB
Welcome to Homeward Bound’s Pet CORE (Community Outreach Resources & Education) program now serving under-resourced clients at the Homeward Bound HUB. Pet CORE clients may receive parasite preventatives, supplemental food, and facilitated access to affordable spay/neuter services through the HUB. Eligibility is based on proof of Addison County residency and proof of income equal to or less than 200% of federal poverty levels.
The HUB is open 9-11 Monday – Friday. Applications available at the HUB or by clicking here. Please note eligibility requirements:
- Provide proof of Addison County residency
- Provide proof of limited income (Dept. of Economic Services eligibility letter, Social Security Income, Pay Stub)
- Agree to work with Homeward Bound to have all pets spayed/neutered
- Agree not to acquire any more pets while receiving Pet CORE assistance
- Agree to inform Homeward Bound if financial status changes such that assistance is no longer needed