Homeward Bound HUB
Welcome to Homeward Bound’s Pet CORE (Community Outreach Resources & Education) program now serving under-resourced clients at the Homeward Bound HUB. Pet CORE clients may receive parasite preventatives, supplemental food, affordable pet wellness care, and facilitated access to affordable spay/neuter services through the HUB. Eligibility is based on proof of Addison County residency and proof of income equal to or less than 200% of federal poverty levels is required.
The HUB is open by appointment Monday – Friday. Paper applications are available on the front porch of the shelter at 236 Boardman street or by clicking here to download. Paper applications need to be mailed to 236 Boardman Street, Middlebury, VT 05753 or drop it off in the secure mailbox located on the front porch. Please note eligibility requirements and submit your proof of income or we cannot process your application.
- Provide proof of Addison County residency
- Provide proof of limited income (Dept. of Economic Services eligibility letter, Social Security Income, Pay Stub)
- Agree to work with Homeward Bound to have all pets spayed/neutered
- Agree not to acquire any more pets while receiving Pet CORE assistance
- Agree to inform Homeward Bound if financial status changes such that assistance is no longer needed
236 Boardman Street
Middlebury, VT 05753
Adoption Center Hours
Tuesday - Saturday
Open by Appointment Only