- Miracle nipples (original size)
- KMR powder (milk replacer for orphaned kittens)
- Science and Prescription Diet wet and dry food for dogs and cats (K/D)
- Gallon size Ziploc bags
- Paper towels
- Liquid bleach
- Dish soap
- Timothy hay for rabbits
- Rabbit pellets
- Cheese (for training)
- FLEECE: throw size, baby blankets, sheets that we can cut up into the appropriate size
- Hot dogs
- Marrow bones, turkey necks
- Soft dog treats
- Flat sheets
- Dog toys
- Canned (wet) Friskies Cat Food - (not pate)
- Canned chicken or tuna
- Dry Dog food
- 13-gallon trash bags
- 33-gallon trash bags
- Bagged Soft Wood Pellets (for litter)
- Clay litter
- HE Laundry Detergent
- Toilet paper
- Liquid Dishwasher detergent
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where do I leave a donated item? There is a red cart on our front porch (236 Boardman St., Middlebury) during business hours. We check it throughout the day.
- Do you take opened bags of food? YES! Often times these donations are used for our pet food pantry.
- Do you take expired food? No, thank you.
- Do you only accept certain brands of pet food? No, we are not picky. The recipients of food through our pet food pantry are grateful for anything we make available.
- Do I need to call before I bring my donations in? No, come anytime!
We CAN use the following: towels, washcloths, sheets, pet toys, metal dishes, small (non-electric) blankets.
PLEASE NO quilts, comforters, plastic dishes, pillows, clothing, electric blankets or household items.
236 Boardman Street
Middlebury, VT 05753
Adoption Center Hours
Tuesday - Saturday
Open by Appointment Only