By making a general donation, you support all of our programs and help us to provide love and care to the animals while they await permanent homes.
- Make a donation simply because you want to support Homeward Bound
- Make a gift in memory of a person or pet
- Make a gift in honor of a living person, pet or event (wedding, birthday, etc.)
- Make a donation as a gift to someone else…we will send them acknowledgement of your donation
- Support our Feral/Barn Cat Outreach Program
Making a donation is easy. Click the “Donate Securely” button to the right to use our secure PayPal system or download the General Donation Form and mail it to us. All donations of $50 or greater will entitle to donor to a complimentary one-year membership to Homeward Bound.
Thank you for caring about the animals!!
We are a 501(c)3, so your donation is tax-deductible.
A note regarding 2016 Year-End Donations:
If you would like to be sure your donations to Homeward Bound are reflected in your 2016 charitable giving, here are a few ways to do so:
– Mail your donation so that it is post-marked by December 31st.
– Give online until midnight, December 31st.
– Drop your donation off at the shelter by 3:00 p.m. December 31st.
Donations received after these deadlines will be reported as gifts for 2017 regardless of the date on the check.
Thank you for supporting Homeward Bound!